Monday, August 02, 2010

Decked


Here's my effort for this years 'Decked' exhibition which will be taking place at the Coningsby Gallery from the 15th August. I do seem to be obsessed with drawing/painting characters in little boats, battling the elements of the open water and the creatures of the deep. Have a look at my work for Ammo magazine for another example. Great to spend some time on this, stepping away from the computer and working with paint for a change, I really should do it more often.

For more details on the project and a glimps of some of the other artists taking part head on over to the Decked blog.

You can also find more details about the exhibition over on the Coningsby Gallery website. There's a private view on the 18th August which I'm going to get myself down to, so I might see you there if you drop by. From the work I've seen from some of the other artists it's gonna be worth a look, and I'm really happy to be a part of it.





3 comments:

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

It's cool to see your work in paint. I like how you used the shape of the board. Congrats on the exhibit!

Jim Nolan said...

dude your deck is so awsome ..

Ellie said...

Great work =)