Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March update


Updated my website with some new illustrations I worked on through February. First up is a portrait of Irish singer songwriter David Kitt. Secondly is a portrait of new Boston Red Sox pitcher Daisuke Matsuzaka, and thirdly a portrait of pro cyclist Tyler Hamilton. Portraits is an area I'm looking to take my illustrations and will be working on a few more over the coming months.

Life drawing's going well and is possibly the most relaxing 3 hours of my week at the moment. Love just being shut off from everything else going on in the world and focusing on the drawings. Enjoying using the charcoals and may look to use some colour in the next couple of sessions, oil pastels maybe. I don't know, we'll see. Check back on Friday when I'll post the latest drawings.

Cheers.

No comments: